As heads of influential families in Paris at the end of the 14th century, players compete for prosperity and reputation in the shadow of the Notre Dame cathedral. Through strategic planning, players must influence the different sectors of the city in order to gain money, prestige and control. Earn the most prestige and claim the title of the most influential family in Paris.
- Tiles –20 messages, 25 gold coins and 84 prestige tokens; 1 bell-ringer (+ plastic stand)
- Wooden pieces –70 influence markers; 5 rat markers, 5 trusted friends and 5 carriages
- Cards – 45 action cards and 15 person cards
- Game board – 5 board sections plus 3 Notre Dame tiles
- Full color instructions
- Included: The Notre Dame Expansion: 18 new Persons!
- Included: 12 expansion cards “The Trading Routes” for the “The Castles of Burgundy” board game
45-75 minute play time